Communication is excellent, a real pleasure to deal with.
I mayst also say Shane gave us some excellent interior advice and I’m so glad we followed it. He made suggestions on size of coving… and colour to paint. This advice has made our over 100year old cottage look so great. It’s a small place and with the changes he suggested the rooms look much larger as a result. I just wish we could do the rest of the house now!Thanks Shane.
Jayesh &… Urvashi.
Our interactions with Shane and Phil were professional and they have a great 'can do' attitude. Shane communicated with us promptly about the quote, the time frames, and who would be on site.
As we were already partway through an internal painting project over three levels in our apartment we listed the various areas that needed to be completed and the team… worked steadily through this list and communicated daily about progress. We were still living in the apartment (surrounded by scaffolding!) but there was minimal paint smell and no mess at end of each day. But best of all we are thrilled with the result! A high high quality paint job by professionals and highly recommend Shane and Phil for your painting needs. So glad we found them!
Additionally to that, Shane was super helpful organising other tradesmen to do other jobs that we needed before our move in date.
I would not hesitate to recommend Shane and his team above all others.
Strongly recommend him to anyone
Our builder didn't get the trellis repaired before the team started on painting so Shane steeped up and did an excellent job of the repairs himself.He also did a good job of… replacing many rusted out hinges on the doors and windows in the house being painted.I highly recommend them and have already booked them in for another painting job.
Shane did a fantastic job; I'm not a painting expert but my brother who is a builder said that he had done a great job too. They are really competively priced; i highly recommend them. I will be calling them again when i have more work.
1. The quote was provided the day after Shane visited the house.
2. Work began within the time promised.
3. Shane and crew showed up at 8:30 every morning until the work was finished.
4. Shane and crew did everything properly – wallpaper was stripped, walls were made smooth, trim was sanded, colours were matched, etc.
5. Shane paid close attention to detail, and offered suggestions for… improving the quality over what I had originally envisaged, within cost. 6. Shane listened to and addressed all of my comments and concerns without hesitation. 7. Issues were brought to my attention immediately. 8. Shane and Samantha were thoroughly professional and pleasant to work with. 9. Work was completed within the original cost and time estimates.Forrest Forsythe, Karori
His approach to the exterior was of huge benefit to achieving an excellent finish - both in appearance and durability. Shane pays particular attention to the prep work, determining the most effective way to prepare an old painted surface for new product. His product knowledge and techniques are extensive.
For the interior new surfaces, I was especially impressed with the finish… quality, the care taken with cutting paint lines and attention to daily clean-up.Shane is unique in the pride he takes in his work. He paid close attention to all his other staff to ensure their workmanship met his high standards. In my experience, it is rare to encounter a painter who approaches their work with such care and thought. I highly recommend consulting Shane for your painting project.Ryan Cameron - Housingplus Ltd.