Near Botanic Garden - see my other listing too
Each floorboard 8.5cm =13 approx
(red cedar? 1930's house)
Plus some skirting, doesn't need to be absolutely exact match
New Lynn / Kelston location
Please provide us a quote for bringing the fence spanning these two properties back to an ‘adequate’ level.
We see 4 main problems at present:
1. The fence does not protect against people falling from one property onto the concrete at the one next door (i.e. it does not extend the whole way up the properties)
2. There are several areas where there was creeper, where palings have become rotten and need replacing
3. A couple of key concrete fence posts appear to be subsiding at present
4. There is a cabbage tree at the far end of the fence which appears to be pushing the fence post over
As part of your quote, it would be good to know:
1. How you propose to fix the various problems listed above (e.g. which posts / palings you see needing to be replaced, whether you will also remove the offending branch of the cabbage tree and whether any further ground works are required to avoid the fence tipping over again);
2. An itemised cost of each fix and a quote for the total cost of the job; and
3. An estimated start date and date of completion (e.g. to be finished before Christmas or not?).
We have council approved building consent to move the existing house to the rear of the section in Glen Eden. Earth works have already commenced and house is moving to the rear section on 21st October. We are looking for a drainlayer to do public and private drainage starting at the earliest.
Tried to attached the approved plans but file size is too big.
The job posted is NOT for Quote Only. We have already started this project. Please send me your best quote once I send you the files and the job is yours. Site inspections welcome anytime. No access issues.
*NB Roof is at 45 degree on the side that needs the section replaced, the other side of the roof is almost completely flat.
**I would do this myself, however I'm allergic to heights. 8-)
There will also be other plumbing required for the main bathroom renovation, kitchen and scullery in around 2/3 months time.