• New cabinets for the kitchen (2.5mx3m)
• Removal of the non-structural wall between the kitchen and dining
• New appliances are required including rangehood and vent installation through roof cavity
• potential change of internal stairs direction from U-shape to L-shape
• upgrade switchboard (1970s board, the smart meter is separate)
• Tile on floor and walls to ceiling (~35sqm walls and floor)
• New basin and bathtub in current place
• removal of cupboard and installing new toilet instead
Floor sanding in Lounge and Kitchen (hardwood floor, ~30sqm)
Please get in touch to arrange for a site visit.
Job is in Ellerslie.
We are planning to replace flooring in the toilet (1.8 m2), bathroom (2.0 m2) and laundry area (1.0 m2) of our house in Newlands, Wellington.
The idea mainly is to replace current wood flooring with tiles.
The flooring in the toilet has been damaged a bit from a water leak, so it has the priority.