All basic functions of the smart toilet are needed, such as different strength of warm water wash, air dry, heated seat, auto open and close and so on.
Has to be good quality and reliable.
- Shower cubical has been leaking and the surrounding walls have sustained some damage
- Gib around toilet needs repair
Non-functional stuff like tiling/painting can be left for me to do once repairs are done
Working on a tight budget. Would ideally want the job done ASAP
Main concern is 1) cost, I need to go to the bank to finance this one, and 2) time. Ideally I want the kitchen out of comission for as small a length of time as possible.
Here's what I'm looking for:
* Project management
* Dispose of existing waste and swollen cabinetry
* Strip back to subflooring
* Repair sagging subflooring sections, level subflooring
* Install laminate tile flooring
* Strip back to drywall
* Replace any existing old pipes in walls with new ones
* While walls are open, re-route some electrical work to make some studs available for shelving later
* Replace drywall
* Install and level new kitchen cabinetry
* May as well get a range hood installed while I'm at it
Non-functional stuff like painting the walls or installing kitchen tile can be left for me to do after the ktichen is functional.