I just want to get the job done and not waste my time :)
The job in short:
- Removal of existing deck (approx. 3x50m).
- Construction of two new decks (the trickiest one at 6m high and approx. 3x25m) & staircase between these two decks
- Retaining wall circa 20m wide x 1m high
- Some groundwork (approx 50m2)
- Council consent needed –technical drawings & lead this through council process
A council consent is needed because of the height of one of the decks.
Also, there are two bay windows that partly lean on the deck, that will not be replaced, and will need to be supported. Yup that part of my house is a kinda weird construction.
The existing deck is a sort of balcony around the 2-story house on a hill.
Looking forward to review the job on location!
VAGUE, BRIEF, BRIEF FOR PAINTER AT HARLSTON RD!
To be discussed and co-ordinated with builder.
(Family staying with parents/grandparents during this time!!!)
• Builder (solo worker) starting Mon18 Oct 2021 to renovate kitchen and laundry – remove cupboards, re-align wall etc. Maybe this will take 2 weeks?
• Wall preparation????
• Painter to paint walls etc. in kitchen-laundry in readiness for the kitchen to be installed. (Early November)
• open plan living area, - kitchen, dining, living, sunporch
• 2nd bedroom, hallway, laundry, back bedroom