Couple of things:
- The current deck wraps around two sides of the house on a hill.
- The old deck needs to be removed (circa 3m x 50m)
- A new deck needs to be build, but only roughly half the size of the original one (circa 3m x 25m).
- The deck is at some places circa 6m high and hard to access.
- The poles of the deck may be reused, or not? It's about 35 years old.
- Also a staircase is needed from the deck to the garden.
- Council consent may be needed too.
- A retaining wall needs to be build in the garden, approx. 20 meter, up to 1m high.
I'm looking for a contractor who can start around February / March / April.
Design - we know what we want apart from the staircase.