We would like the orientation of the cupboard changed so it faces into our kitchen (thus becoming a pantry), and the inside of the cupboard finished.
The renovator would need to do the following:
* Break through the wall which is currently the back of the cupboard to host the new doorway (the existing frame and door can be reused);
* Fill (gib and stop [materials to be provided by the renovator]) the space currently occupied by the door (the skirting boards can be repurposed from the other side);
* Line the new cupboard and install the shelving (which we have, as pictured);
* As part of their price, engage an electrician to relocate the wall sockets, light and power switches that are currently on the wall (that which will become the entrance to the new cupboard), to the wall around the corner; and
* Cover over a small section at what will become the back of the cupboard, with some raised timber, which they would need to supply (it currently has exposed concrete where the tiles stop);
* Re-hang the existing door (and fit all its framing, etc.).
We welcome quotes from renovators who are able to perform the whole job for us from start to finish, including project management and cost of any sub-trades required.
We would like the work completed within three days of it being commenced; start date for this project is negotiable.
We can take care of all the painting and rubbish removal.
Please note that we are looking for this to be quoted on a FIXED PRICE basis (not hourly rate). Thank you.
I have attached two pictures of the garage, the white pillars our the front are what needs to be removed.
I have attached another picture showing the property across the road who have done exactly the same thing.