NoCowboys customers post their jobs on the NoCowboys Jobs Board so that reputable tradespeople & businesses
Only businesses registered with NoCowboys with a minimum of ten reviews, rated over 85%, with the most recent review in the past 4 months, can respond to jobs.
Businesses sign up here.
We are looking at quotes and options to concrete or paver two small outdoor patio areas, at about 9 sq mtrs each. Concrete would be our preferred.
Please note in pictures attached:
- dimensions on hand drawn plan
- the back patio has driveway access right up to it (behind fence door)
- the front patio is a bit more complicated as it is at about 1 mtr above street level. As shown in pictures, accessible via 5 step stair from sidewalk.
- front hedge plant area to be left as is.
Looking forward for some replies.
I was wondering if I could please have a quote for how much it would cost to have someone put this shelving unit (photo attached) together in our office in Grey Lynn
Dimensions are :1800h x 900w x 450d
1. Expanding one lighting point to 4-6 down-lights.
2. Fitting 4 power points. Wiring already installed.
3. Installing an external spot light.
With full certificate of compliance from registered electrician.