Certified Builder required for Insurance Quotation

Status: Online Publish date: 13/07/2018

Customer Name

Simon Cager

Customer Request

We had a water leak recently in our kitchen for which we lodged a claim with our insurance company, as part of this they require a certified builder to provide a valuation for the damage to our kitchen units and work involved to repair/replace. We have currently received a cost for the plumbing work involved and the methodology for this will have some impact on the work involved to implement the kitchen repair/replace process.
Processing your payment (thanks!)
Give us a sec…