Replacing An Electric hob with Gas top hob

Status: Online Publish date: 13/08/2019

Customer Name

Navin Dass

Customer Request

I have an existing Electric Hob and would like to replace with Gas top hob. Have already bought a parmco rand Gas top. Require a certified Gas fitter to complete this job. Some Electrical work will also be required like replacing the existing circuit breaker, if you are qualified in both good or else I will find an Electrician. Please contact me to do a site visit and a quote.
Log in to see available actions.
Processing your payment (thanks!)
Give us a sec…