Acts Painters Ltd / Painters / Painting Contractors in Royal Oak
We at Acts Painters Limited are house painting specialists. We pride ourselves in doing top quality work and being 100% reliable, honest, adaptable and organized. Serving our customer in all Auckland areas for over 10 years. For us, all customers are valued customers therefore our business puts the needs and requirements of our customers ahead of anything and everything else.
How we work.
• The customer can call / text / email us and we will come as soon as possible.
• We listen and take note of the needs and requirements of our customers.
• We make a free detailed quote with an excellent value for our customers.
• Once the quote is accepted, we proceed to coordinate a work schedule with our customer.
• We cover and protect everything.
• We start with the preparation process. By the way it's very good.
• We use dust extractor in a sanding process. In this way, we reduce the dust around house.
• In the case of wallpaper, we use a steamer machine for an efficiency, accuracy and faster in the stripping of wallpapers.
• Once finished the preparation, we proceed to apply the base coat if it's necessary. For example: Oil primer, sealer, pigmented sealer, etc.
• We apply the top coat painting. Normally they are two coats. Sometimes three.
• We clean and leave everything tidy.
What we do
We have the required skills, capabilities and experience to do any type of painting work such as:
• Big / Small jobs • Interior • Exterior • Roof • Deck • Trims • Fence • Doors • Windows • Frames • Sills •Timber • Walls • Skirting
• Ceilings • Eaves • Soffit • Remove Wallpaper • Etc.
We are experienced with all different types of paint such as:
• Acrylic • Acrylic Enamel • Oil Enamel • Varnish • Stain • Metal Protection • Fence paint • Roof paint • Clear Finish Polyurethane
We are experienced with all different Gloss levels such as:
• Flat or Matte • Low sheen • Eggshell • Satin • Semigloss • Gloss
We make very good preparation according to the requirements. Apply according the case:
• Pigmented Sealer • Sealer • Primer • Undercoat • Oil Primer • Sanding • Scrape off • Plaster • PermaFilla • Gap Filler • Putty • Waterblaster