Preferably want someone who can give a single quote for the entire thing but can look at getting separate quotes as well from different tradies.
2) cut the entire socle out and other required bits of a cabinet to fit the full size (84 cm high, 59 cm width) dishwasher.
3) install that full size dishwasher to the hole after the cabinet
4) discard the old dishwasher.
Please give advice and free quote for the following renovation items.
1. Replace all Dux Quest black water pipes, cut open gib board ceilings/walls.
For insurance purpose: Letter from a registered plumber confirming the “Dux Quest plumbing system” has been replaced, Kam to take photos for all the pipes.
2. Replace bath, shower box, vanity, install extraction fan, in the bathroom. Replace two toilet bowls.
3. Remove gas oven and gas heater, disconnect their gas pipes at the gas meter outside of the house.
4. Replace kitchen bench cabinet, install electrical oven (check electrical cable size), replace the rangehood. Replace the two small cabinets with same size. Keep the big Wall cabinet unit.
5. Remove ceiling texture. Remove the light canopies to remove the texture. Cover up all the surfaces below to catch all texture, and vacuum and clean all loose texture.
6. Remove the wall light fittings in bedroom 1. (Wall light fittings in bathroom and kitchen?)
7. Repair the cut gib board ceilings/walls.
8. Repaint all internal ceilings and walls, and the big wall cabinet unit in the kitchen.
9. Replace all the ceiling light fittings. Replace the fuse box.
10. Replace carpets and vinyl. Small sections of kitchen floor may need replaced.
Replace all items with similar good quality products: same size, simple and durable.