On the second picture, the 2 doors hide a pantry about 2300 x 300.
Job timing would be March/April time.
1) Ventilation - the metal part of our timber windows have rusted and been painted over by previous owners, making them very sticky. These need to be repaired or replaced so that the windows open properly
2) Draughts - need to be stopped
3) Two bathroom fans need to be externally vented
4) The underfloor insulation is not compliant as it turns out it was stapled on! This needs remediation.
5) The polyethylene moisture barrier needs to be installed.
The house is in Newlands and is currently tenanted. Keen to get all jobs done by the same person/people so as to cause minimal disruption to our tenant.
Thank you :)