NoCowboys customers post their jobs on the NoCowboys Jobs Board so that reputable tradespeople & businesses
Only businesses registered with NoCowboys with a minimum of ten reviews, rated over 85%, with the most recent review in the past 4 months, can respond to jobs.
Businesses sign up here.
1) Upgrading/moving/installing 3 electrical outlets - two in the kitchen, one in the dining area.
2) Upgrading the fuse board to a modern version.
3) Right now trying to run the laundry washer and dryer at the same time trips a fuse - I want to be able to run them both at the same time.
4) Outdoor spa pool that needs to be connected, I'd like it to have a dedicated circuit for this.
5) The bathroom extractor fan is broken - not sure if this is an electrician's job to fix, but will be keen to get it sorted if it's achievable.
When I purchased the house last year I was advised that I would need to get that side of the roof replaced, as the repair job would itself rust and eventually leak given enough time.
It's not leaking yet. Looking to get some quotes on replacing or otherwise permanently fixing that side of the roof.
We have bought most of the products that will be needed to be used as we thought 6 years ago we would have tackled this job!
Job requirements would bel
Rip down old wall sheetings dismantle the bathroom unit and vanity.
Replace the gib, plastering need, replacing vanity and shower unit. Only tiling around the vanity. Replace toilet, and vinyl flooring and the plumbing stuff. We are not changing any layouts also painting the bathroom and toilet walls.
If plumbing is not an option can get a plumber in for that part
we are at Panama Rd make a time and come an view
flexible start date